This site (hereinafter the “Site”) is authored by:
Ceva Santè Animale S.A. and its affiliates (“Ceva”)
Vetech Laboratories Inc. is an affiliate of Ceva Santè Animale S.A.
The use of the Site is governed by these terms and conditions of use (“Terms and Conditions”).
Terms and conditions of use of the Site www.immucox.com
A. Content and Access to the Site
- Product Information/Conditions. Product information on this web site is provided by Ceva and is intended for general information purposes only. Many veterinary products listed are available upon prescription from a veterinarian only, and not all such products may be available in all countries. The product information is not intended to provide complete medical information. SHOULD YOUR ANIMAL HAVE A MEDICAL CONDITION, PROMPTLY SEE YOUR VETERINARIAN. WE DO NOT OFFER PERSONALIZED MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS OR ANIMAL-SPECIFIC TREATMENT ADVICE. You should always obtain complete medical information about your veterinary product prescription (including their beneficial medical uses and possible adverse effects) by discussing the appropriate use of any veterinary product directly with your prescribing veterinarian. Veterinary professionals may obtain complete medical information from the product's information leaflet. Information on these products may vary by country. Animal owners and veterinarian should check with local medical resources and regulatory authorities for information appropriate to their country. In addition, current regulations in many countries limit (or even prohibit in some instances) the ability of Ceva to provide information and/or to respond directly regarding its prescription products. Ceva, however, will respond to inquiries from and provide information to your qualified health care professional in accordance with local regulations.
- Use of Information. You may freely browse the Site, but you may only access, download or use information from this Site, including any text, images, audio, and video (the “Information”) for your own, non-commercial use. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the Information for commercial purposes, without written permission of Ceva. You must retain and reproduce each and every copyright notice or other proprietary rights notice contained in any Information you download. You should assume that everything you see or read on this Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Ceva. Ceva neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Ceva. With the exception of the foregoing limited authorization, no license to or right in the Information, or any copyright of Ceva or of any other party is granted or conferred to you.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. While Ceva uses reasonable efforts to ensure that the Information is accurate and up to date, the Information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Ceva reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the Information, and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice. Ceva makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of any of the Information. Ceva assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. ALL INFORMATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS.” CEVA PROVIDES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE COMPLETENESS OR ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE OR ITS POSSIBLE USES. CONSEQUENTLY, THE INFORMATION SHOULD BE CAREFULLY EVALUATED BY SITE VISITORS. NEITHER CEVA, NOR ANY OTHER CEVA COMPANY, NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THIS SITE TO YOU SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO, USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OF THE SITE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
- Access to the Site
Access to the services is made through a personal computer connected to a telecommunications network enabling access to the Site in accordance with the communications protocols commonly employed on the Internet. Ceva endeavors to maintain accessibility to the Site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, but without incurring any obligation to effectively deliver as such. For maintenance purposes, updates, and any other reason, specifically of a technical nature, access to the Site may be occasionally interrupted. In no event shall Ceva be held responsible for these interruptions or for any consequences that may thereby ensue for the Internet user. In addition, Ceva shall not be held responsible for the existence of any malware on the Site or for any consequences that may thereby ensue for the Internet user. Ceva reserves the right to discontinue this Site at any time without notice and without liability.
- Hypertext links placed on the Site
The Site may contain hypertext links to other sites that are not managed and/or not authored by Ceva. In no manner whatsoever does Ceva exercise any control over the information, products or services offered by such linked sites and may in no circumstances be held responsible for the contents of any such sites. Accessing such sites by the Internet user is the sole responsibility of the user and done at user's own risk. We accept no liability deriving from a breach or omission in the privacy policies of third parties.
- Worldwide Products. This Site may contain information on worldwide products and services, not all of which are available in every location. A reference to a product or service on this Site does not imply that such product or service is or will be available in your location. The products referred to on this Site may be subject to different regulatory requirements depending on the country of use. Consequently, visitors may be notified that certain sections of this Site are intended only for certain kinds of expert users or only for audiences in certain countries. You should not construe anything on this Site as a promotion or advertisement for any product or for the use of any product that is not authorized by the laws and regulations of your country of residence.
B. Intellectual Property
- Registered Trademarks
Trademarks featured on the Site are either the property of Ceva or of brands belonging to third parties who have authorized usage of such trademarks by Ceva. Access to the Site grants no other rights other than viewing the Site's contents. No license to or right in any such trademarks of Ceva and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
- Author's rights/Copyright/Trademarks and designs/Patents
The Site is an intellectual work protected by the rights of intellectual property. All elements of the Site are the exclusive property of Ceva, being the only body authorized to exercise the relevant intellectual property and personality rights. The Internet user does not acquire any license or any other right other than that of consulting the Site. The Site and its constituent components are protected by law of the USA and international legal conventions relative to respecting author's rights, copyrights, designs and trademarks and patents. The reproduction and/or representation of any aspect of the site is strictly limited to the private use of the individual viewing of the site. All requests for authorization must be addressed to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
C. Personal data
- Treatment of personal data
Ceva applies technical and organizational security techniques in order to protect the data that it manages against accidental and intentional manipulation, against the loss or destruction of the data, and against the access to this data by unauthorized persons. These security measures are constantly being improved in correlation with technological developments. For all information requests, suggestions or claims relating to the treatment of personal data concerning the individual Internet user, that user should directly address their concerns to email@example.com .
- It is forbidden to use the Site or communication services to forward chain mail, “junk mail”, “spam” or any repetitive or unsolicited mail (commercial or otherwise); to harvest or collect, in any manner whatsoever, information relating to third parties, notably email addresses, without the agreement of the third parties concerned; to create or exploit false identities, to falsify an email address or header, or attempt to mislead third parties in any manner whatsoever as to the identity of the message sender or as to the origin of the message; to forward any inappropriate content such as is defined and referenced below under "Inappropriate Content"; to forward any element containing a virus or other component that is harmful or detrimental to the Site or to third parties or in contravention of the law; to attempt to access the offered services in an unauthorized manner of other accounts, information systems or networks connects to the Site services through the usage of various passwords or by any other means: or to interfere with the use and enjoyment of the service by any other Internet user or with the use and enjoyment of similar services by the means of another entity. Inappropriate Content includes any language, comments, remarks and images considered by Ceva as being obscene, deceptive, illegal, racist, defamatory or conducive to harassment, violating third party rights or restraining and/or preventing the use of other Internet users of the forums or chat rooms accessible through the Site.
The use of the Site, its services and any element or information obtained through it, is the exclusive responsibility of the Internet user. Ceva does not provide the Internet user with any guarantee of any sort, express or implicit, as to the quality of the Site's services or their commercial quality, consistency, or to research results that meet the Internet user's expectations, and refuses all responsibilities as regards possible disputes, actions or recourse by third parties who might wish to lay claim to their rights, notably private rights, over any content not created by Ceva.
In addition, Ceva shall not be held responsible for: any lack of performance of the Site and/or any software used or downloaded from the Site; any loss of data or services resulting from delays, modifications, suspensions or interruptions to its services; inaccuracy, poor quality or the very nature of the information obtained through its services; any consequences deriving directly or indirectly from the transmission of malware through its servers; nor for any manipulation by any unauthorized persons of data on the Site or of data pertaining to the Internet user.
Ceva shall likewise not be held responsible for any direct or indirect damages, notably but not exclusively including loss of profits, clientele, or data, all intangible benefits, loss of opportunity for income or any other loss or damages possibly arising from the use or, on the contrary, non-use caused by inaccessibility of the Site.
As regards Personal Content, such as is defined below, supplied by Internet users, Ceva declines all responsibility relating to the existence of such content in chat rooms or in any other discussion service. Such Personal Content, be it opinions, declarations, recommendations or points of view, is representative uniquely of the opinions, declarations, recommendations and points of view of the Users and never expressly nor implicitly those of Ceva.
The Internet user agrees to indemnify and defend Ceva against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs, including without limitation, loss of income, or loss of data, whether direct or indirect arising from any violation by the Internet user of any of the conditions of this legal notice.
- Consequences. If we become aware that you have violated any of the Terms and Conditions contained in this Legal Statement, we may immediately take corrective action, including preventing the user from using the services offered by Ceva and removing any information, data and content put on the Site by the user, at any moment and without notice. If we have been injured by your violation we may, in our sole discretion, seek to recover damages from you.
- Applicable Law- Jurisdiction
This Site and its contents, as with these Site Terms and Conditions, are governed by the laws of the USA. Any litigation related to this Site and its use shall be brought before the federal courts of the USA.
In the event that any of these measures described in these terms and conditions shall be declared null or void, such measures shall be interpreted in a manner so as to best reflect the original intentions of Ceva and all other measures shall remain considered as legally valid and legally enforceable.
The non-application or absence of an applicable claim by Ceva for any one of the measures in these terms and conditions or of any other right shall in no case be deemed as a relinquishment by Ceva of such measures or rights unless such relinquishment is explicitly granted in writing.
E. Modification of these Terms and Conditions of use
- Ceva reserves all rights to modify at any time and without consent or notice any or all of these Site Terms and Conditions of use, specifically as regards any new regulatory or legislative actions or any efforts made to improve usage of the Site by the Internet user.
Any future modification to usage of the Site shall be included within these Terms and Conditions.